DynaPad is a four-layer composite barrier that provides excellent acoustic attenuation and thermal insulation. This heavier material utilizes "Dissimilar Layer Insulating" technology that solves two of the most difficult automotive problems - exhaust system heat and low frequency noise. DynaPad is used primarily on the floor. Contains: 32 in. x 54 in. long roll 3/8 inch thick four-part composite with 1lb per square foot barrier material (12 square feet total) DynaPad is a four-layer composite barrier material utilizing a 1 pound per square foot vinyl barrier that is sandwiched between two layers of 3/16 inch thick acoustic foam with a urethane top layer. DynaPad is designed to provide an under carpet sound barrier in automotive interiors, residential and commercial dwellings. The material can withstand temperature ranges between -40oF and +225oF (-40oC to +107oC) Acoustic Properties: The effectiveness of DynaPad depends on the ability of the material to form an effective barrier between the noise source and the listener. The barrier supported between two layers of acoustic foam creates an absorbtion-barrier-absorbtion sound insulating system. This system maximizes the amount of sound that can be stopped. Applications: DynaPad is optimized for use under carpet in automotive, residential and commercial applications. It is also used in other applications requiring acoustic barrier foam systems. Installation: Use scissors, knife or die to cut DynaPad to the desired size and shape before installation. Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface. When used under carpeting, no spray adhesive is needed. For other locations, spray adhesive on the application surface and on the back of the DynaPad. Appearance: Four-part composite foam barrier with two 0.18 inch thick polyurethane foam layers with a 1.0 pound per square foot Dynil barrier in between the foam. Color: Charcoal Gray/Black STC: 28 Mass: 1.09lb/ft (5.32kg/m ) Thickness: 0.452 inches (11.48mm) Temperature Range (Resistance): 40 F to +220 F (-40 C to +105 C ) Standards: Meets MVSS302; UL94-V0 (Barrier);UL94HF (Foam) Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water and mineral oils
- Manufacturer Part Number 21100
- Manufacturer Dynamic Control of North America, Inc
- Product Model 21100
- Product Name DynaPad Heat/Noise/Vibration Insulation Sheet
- Product Line DynaPad
- Brand Name Dynamat
- Application/Usage Automotive
- Country of Origin United States
- Material Polyurethane
- Color Black
- Color Charcoal Gray
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
All products sold by HookedOnTronics are covered by our Return Policy. We accept Merchandise for return within 30 days of the original invoice date. Your purchase maybe returned for refund or exchange. All returns require an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization), and the following terms must be met:
- In the case of any product(s) being returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be complete, in original factory condition and in re-saleable condition, with all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, blank registration card(s), intact UPC codes, all accessories and software. When the item is shipped back to us it MUST be double boxed. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or its original packaging! We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- Please do not return a package until you have obtained RA #. Any item returned to us without RA# will be refused and returned to sender. Be sure to properly package your return (double box) to avoid damage. We DO NOT accept any product that is returned incomplete or in a less than brand new condition as described above. Customers are responsible for shipping and insuring their package, at full value. Shipping must be with a reputable carrier with an on-line tracking system. Packages lost, stolen or damaged during a return to us are the responsibility of the customer. All items returned for repair will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Shipping charges will apply.
- Please do not request an RA# for defective merchandise, if you have not "bench tested" the unit and are sure the defect is associated with the unit itself. Upon receipt, our technical staff will attempt to duplicate the defect you are describing.
Canadian buyers must ship packages back to us using Canada Postal Service only. In addition, when exchanging an item, the return shipping must be prepaid by the customer.
*Currently, we do not offer any warranties for International orders.
*Merchandise returned as defective, in which the defect cannot be verified, will be returned to the buyer at his/her expense. Refunds: All returns for refund will be assessed a minimum 15% restocking fee, taken from the product's value. All refused packages will be assessed a 7% restocking fee, taken from the product's value. Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable. Items that were sold with free shipping will have the amount paid by our company to the shipping carrier deducted from the refund amount. Please allow 5-7 business days for your refund to be processed. All refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax.