Thirty bands of 12dB cut or boost at 1/3-octave spacing mean ultimate frequency control in stereo or mono. A scorching 9-volt output lets you pour on the signal to your amps. Adjustable input and output controls for each channel add more control, and fast-acting clip indicators keep things from getting too crazy.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 95 dB
- Equalizer Modes 225457
- Number of Bands 30
- Maximum Gain 12 dB
- Display Screen Type LED
- Product Type Car Equalizer
- Manufacturer Part Number 03KQ30
- Manufacturer Stillwater Designs
- Product Model KQ30
- Product Name KQ30 Car Equalizer
- Brand Name Kicker
Return and Tax Policies
All products sold by HookedOnTronics are covered by our Return Policy. We accept Merchandise for return within 30 days of the original invoice date. Your purchase maybe returned for refund or exchange. All returns require an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization), and the following terms must be met:
- In the case of any product(s) being returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be complete, in original factory condition and in re-saleable condition, with all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, blank registration card(s), intact UPC codes, all accessories and software. When the item is shipped back to us it MUST be double boxed. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or its original packaging! We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- Please do not return a package until you have obtained RA #. Any item returned to us without RA# will be refused and returned to sender. Be sure to properly package your return (double box) to avoid damage. We DO NOT accept any product that is returned incomplete or in a less than brand new condition as described above. Customers are responsible for shipping and insuring their package, at full value. Shipping must be with a reputable carrier with an on-line tracking system. Packages lost, stolen or damaged during a return to us are the responsibility of the customer. All items returned for repair will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Shipping charges will apply.
- Please do not request an RA# for defective merchandise, if you have not "bench tested" the unit and are sure the defect is associated with the unit itself. Upon receipt, our technical staff will attempt to duplicate the defect you are describing.
Canadian buyers must ship packages back to us using Canada Postal Service only. In addition, when exchanging an item, the return shipping must be prepaid by the customer.
*Currently, we do not offer any warranties for International orders.
*Merchandise returned as defective, in which the defect cannot be verified, will be returned to the buyer at his/her expense. Refunds: All returns for refund will be assessed a minimum 15% restocking fee, taken from the product's value. All refused packages will be assessed a 7% restocking fee, taken from the product's value. Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable. Items that were sold with free shipping will have the amount paid by our company to the shipping carrier deducted from the refund amount. Please allow 5-7 business days for your refund to be processed. All refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax.