Want to enhance the capacity of your MBP? This hard drive caddy replaces the internal SuperDrive of your Unibody MacBook, MacBook Pro (13, 15, 17) with a high performance SATA hard drive providing up to 500GB of additional internal hard drive space. It can be made part of RAID array and Bootable.
- Drive Interface Serial ATA
- Product Type Drive Bay Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number MC207LL/A-Caddy-2M
- Manufacturer ImageStore
- Product Model RH16-D
- Product Name RH16-D Drive Bay Adapter
- Brand Name Image
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 1
- Number of 2.5" Bays 1
- Package Contents
- RH16-D Drive Bay Adapter
- 4 x Hard Drive Screws
- Compatibility Apple MacBook Notebooks:
- Color Black
- Form Factor Internal
- Height 0.4"
- Compatible Drive Bay Width 5.25"
Return and Tax Policies
We offers 45-day refund, and 6 months manufactured warranty on most products, Warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
After 45 days from the date of purchase, all return can only be replaced by same item, unless this item is out of stock at that moment. buyer need pay the shipping fee.
Warranty will be voided if the product is mishandled or physical damaged by customer. We will refuse back all the returns which are out of warranty.
We are not responsible for any kind of compatible issues, or problems related to any specific software or games.
All returns subject to the following restrictions:
In order to return an item you must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Please email us at email@example.com.
All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling fees are absolutely non-refundable.
Your return must include the following:
* Original packaging
* All accessories
* Manuals, etc.
* Unexpired Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for the correct product. This can be obtained by you either from our website or from our customer service people.
* RMA number written on the outside shipping box or on the return label. The RMA number must not be written on the manufacturer's product box.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.