SEGA's top-grossing light gun game, Ghost Squad, comes to the Wii system and replicates the excitement of the arcade experience in your home! The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the U.S. President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high-powered rifle, submachine gun and shotgun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- Product Type Software
- Manufacturer Part Number 65009
- Manufacturer Sega
- Product Name Ghost Squad
- Brand Name Sega
- Platform Supported Wii
- The full arcade experience of Ghost Squad comes to the Wii along with exclusive additional content, including a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and much more.
- One of the first light gun games to arrive on the Wii, Ghost Squad will take full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Remote.
- Three dangerous missions bring a new gameplay experience every time with multiple levels, alternate routes, changing daylight, a variety of player choices and secret weapons and costumes to unlock.
- Alone or with up to three squadmates, players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as they eliminate terrorist threats around the world.
- Unlock 25 different tactical weapons including sniper and assault rifles, submachine guns, handguns, and more.
- Ghost Squad operatives on missions in complete darkness will utilize night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight to ensure that the operation is a success.
- Software Name Ghost Squad
- Software Sub Type Action/Adventure Game
- Software Main Type Game
- Game Genre : Adventure
- Game Format : Nintendo Wii
Return and Tax Policies
We do participate in Rakuten.com Shopping's 45 days return policy, however we ask that you contact us preferably within 7 days of receiving the incorrect shipment so arrangements can be made. You will received detailed return instructions based on your individual case.
You must return your item to ImportCDs for a refund. Please note that items purchased from ImportCDs need to be returned directly to the Address provided on the Shipping/Packing Slip of Importcds and not to Rakuten.com Shopping. Orders returned to Rakuten.com Shopping cannot be processed as a return or for a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you must return your item to ImportCds in the same condition you received it, and the return must be postmarked within 5 days of when you received it. When writing to us to arrange for a return, please be as descriptive as possible regarding the problem with the merchandise. We kindly ask you to fill in our packing slip (included in your package) and to mark the reason for return.
Returns with no Order-number, cannot be accepted and will not be processed by our returns department.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.