Music or calls, the Jabra Evolve 40 UC Duo is made to perform efficiently for all. The stereo earpiece headset offers great sound quality & easy call management. The headset is optimized for Unified Communication.
- Professional Dual Earpiece Headset Optimized for Unified Communication
- 3.5 mm Jack for Connectivity to Personal Device Like Smartphones
- USB Cable with Controller for Connections to PC
- Passive Noise Cancelation Eliminates High-Frequency Noises
- Intelligent Call Transfer Using the 3.5mm Jack
The Evolve 40 comes with specially designed ear cushions for Passive Noise Cancelation
. These ear cushions eliminate high-frequency noises like the human voice so that the user gets to hear speaker audio clearly. The Wideband audio
keeps listening struggles at bay allowing clear conversations or music time. With Jabra's Intelligent Call Transfer
, the headset ensures continuity when switching devices. Simply disconnect the 3.5mm jack from the device and plug it into another, like a Skype Business call to a smartphone. The call instantly gets transferred. One of the most amazing features of the headset is the integrated Busy Light
. The busy light turns red while the user is on a call. The light can also be turned on or off manually to keep away interruptions, giving users the control of their workspace.
The Jabra Evolve 40 UC Duo headset also has intuitive control unit on the cable. Answer calls; adjust the speaker volume or even mute the microphone from the control unit. This Evolve 40 UC has simple plug & play connectivity and works with all leading UC Systems.
- : . .
- Stereo Headset Made For Voice & Music
- Optimized for Unified Communication w/ Built-In 3.5mm Jack & USB Adapter
- Passive Noise Canceling Speakers w/ Leatherette Cushions
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- In-Line Call Controls w/ Mute
- Jabra Xpress Compatible
- Integrated Busy Light
- Discrete Boom Arm
- Connects to PC, Mobile & Tablet via USB or 3.5mm Jack
- Digital Signal Processing
- Over-The-Head Wearing Style
- Certified by Cisco & Avaya . .