Jabra GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter. . Product # 01-0369. . The Jabra GN1000 Handset Lifter is the perfect accessory for your Jabra wireless headset system. With the GN1000, you can answer and end calls from wherever your wireless headset takes you. . . The GN1000 senses the magnetic field the speaker generates when your phone rings, which means you'll never miss a call. The solid mechanical lifting components won’t let you down either. This device is compatible with and works with virtually all business telephones. . . GN1000 Handset Lifter
- : . .
- Handset Lifter
- Automatically Lifts & Lowers Handset
- Pick Up / Hang Up w/o Going Back to Desk
- Compatible w/ Most Standard Phones
- Magnetic Sensor Technology
- Easy to Install & Use
- Online Indicator
- Elegant Design . Near-Zero Footprint . Add the GN 1000 remote handset lifter to your GN Netcom wireless headset system, and you’re completely free to roam. With the GN 1000 RHL, you can answer and end calls from wherever your wireless headset takes you without compatibility or reliability worries. . . . .
|Manufacturer||Jabra / GN Netcom|
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 30 days for New items and 90 days For Refurb items.
Please, keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees.
For an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, call our customer service dept at 1-877-369-0913.
Please note that an RMA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you and reduce your credit for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
Please note personal care products are not returnable and you must deal with the manufacturer.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.