Garmin Edge 810. One Year Manufacturer's Warranty. . The Garmin Edge 810 is a touchscreen GPS that provides navigation and performance monitoring. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. It can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities as it is compatible with optional detailed street or Ordnance Survey maps. . . The Edge 810 is rugged, waterproof and has a 17-hour battery life. The bright, sunlight-readable color display is easy to view in all lighting conditions. Mounting options include a new out-front mount for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount. It is compatible with ANT+™ sensors that measure your heart rate, speed/cadence and power. . . Edge 810
- Via Smartphone . -Live-tracking, Instant Upload & Ride Sharing Capabilities . -Social Network Sharing & Weather Updates
- Shows Power Data . Display Your Power Output In Watts . ANT + Sport™-Enabled Third-Party Power Meters Needed
- Advanced Workouts: . Create Custom, Goal Oriented Workouts
- Pace Alert: . Triggers Alarm If You Vary From Preset Pace
- Time/Distance Alert . Triggers Alarm When You Reach Goal
- Interval Training . Set Up Exercise & Rest Intervals
- Virtual Partner: . Train Against A Digital Person
- Courses: Lets You Compete Against Previous Workouts
- Auto Pause: . Pauses & Resumes Timer Based On Speed
- Auto Lap: . Automatically Starts A New Lap
- Automatic Sync: . Automatically Transfers Data to Your Computer
- Garmin Training Center™ Software Compatible
- Garmin Connect™ Mobile Compatible . An Online Community Where You Analyze, Categorize & Share Data
- Customizable Touchscreen
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery . 17 Hours Of Operation
- Waterproof: (IPX7) Standard . Included FREE:
- Bike Mount
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Manual . .
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 30 days for New items and 90 days For Refurb items.
Please, keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees.
For an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, call our customer service dept at 1-877-369-0913.
Please note that an RMA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you and reduce your credit for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
Please note personal care products are not returnable and you must deal with the manufacturer.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.