Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack. Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty . . Product # 000-11749-001 . . The Lowrance 000-11749-001 is a autopilot pack for High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. The Outboard Pilot, steer to a heading, waypoint or route when connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows easy switching between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. With HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes - so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area. . . The Hydraulic-Steer Kit is recommended for single outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length. Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit. It is easy to install, plug-and-socket connection has no complex terminal wiring. . . 000-11749-001
- : . .
- Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack
- Steer Outboard Motor . - Heading . - Waypoint . - Route . - Cursor
- SmartSteer™ Interface . - Control Hydraulic Outboard Motor & MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint Electric-Steer Trolling Motor
- One-Touch Route Creation From Saved Trails
- Pre-Set Turn Patterns . - Effective Fishing/Trolling Presentations
- Virtual Rudder Feedback . - Simplifies Pilot Installation
- Plug-and-Socket Connection
- Easy to Install
- Dash-Mount Button . - One-Touch Auto/Standby Activation
- Compatible w/ HDS Gen2 & HDS Gen2 Touch Multifuction Displays . .
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 30 days for New items and 90 days For Refurb items.
Please, keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees.
For an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, call our customer service dept at 1-877-369-0913.
Please note that an RMA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you and reduce your credit for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
Please note personal care products are not returnable and you must deal with the manufacturer.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.