Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack. Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty . . Product # 000-11749-001 . . The Lowrance 000-11749-001 is a autopilot pack for High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. The Outboard Pilot, steer to a heading, waypoint or route when connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows easy switching between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. With HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes - so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area. . . The Hydraulic-Steer Kit is recommended for single outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length. Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit. It is easy to install, plug-and-socket connection has no complex terminal wiring. . . 000-11749-001
- : . .
- Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack
- Steer Outboard Motor . - Heading . - Waypoint . - Route . - Cursor
- SmartSteer™ Interface . - Control Hydraulic Outboard Motor & MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint Electric-Steer Trolling Motor
- One-Touch Route Creation From Saved Trails
- Pre-Set Turn Patterns . - Effective Fishing/Trolling Presentations
- Virtual Rudder Feedback . - Simplifies Pilot Installation
- Plug-and-Socket Connection
- Easy to Install
- Dash-Mount Button . - One-Touch Auto/Standby Activation
- Compatible w/ HDS Gen2 & HDS Gen2 Touch Multifuction Displays . .