Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 Insight USA Combo w/ 83/200KHz. Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty. . Product # 000-11790-001 . . The Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 Combo Insight w/ 83/200KHz is a HDS-9 3rd generation Insight USA multifunction fishfinder/chartplotter. It features highly enhanced 9" TFT LCD display with resolution of 800x480 pixels for the truest representation of sonar graph and navigational details. This fishfinder is equipped with internal broadband high definition sounder and ultra-precision GPS+WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS Antenna. The HDS-9 gives exceptional fish-finding performance in any water/weather situation, at all depths and at any speed. . . With the Built-in CHIRP Sonar of HDS Gen3, users can dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to- see bait fish and game fish targets. This fishfinder continues recording the data with the use of TrackBack. The HDS-9 offers Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging feature that helps the user enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer. . . Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 Combo Insight w/ 83/200KHz
- : . .
- Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/ 83/200KHz
- Insight™ USA Coverage Combines Lake & Nautic Maps
- Built-in Enhanced U.S. Base Map
- TFT LCD 9" Display . - High Brightness 800x480 pixels 9" VGA Display . - Sunlight Viewable Screen/Keypad LED Backlighting
- High Definition Fishfinding . - Superior Clarity . - Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging . - DownScan Overlay™ Technology . - Improved Underwater Fish-Holding Structure . - Exceptional Fish Finding Performance . - Multi-View & Chart Sharing . - Enhanced Responsiveness . - Faster Start-Up . - Fast Chart Panning & Zooming Speeds . - COLORLINE™ Enhances Target Separation
- Built-In Broadband Sounder
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar
- Faster Processor Speed
- Faster Start-up & Menu Operation
- Lightning-Fast Chart Panning & Zooming Speeds
- Built-in Recording Capability
- Enhanced Menu Structure Offers Quick & Easy Access
- Supports All Navionics® Content
- Dual SD Memory Card Slot
- SIRIUS Satellite Weather & Stereo-Quality Radio Capability
- Intuitive & Ergonomic Keyboard Design
- Plug-&-Play Operation
- TrackBack™ Functionality
- Simplified High Speed Dual Ethernet Networking Ports
- Internal GPS+WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS Antenna
- Lightning-fast Redraws & Display Refresh
- NMEA 0183 Compatible
- NMEA 2000® Network Connectivity
- Precision Temperature Sensor
- 83/200KHz Transducer Included . .
|MPN||HDS-9 Gen3 Combo Insight w/ 83/200KHz|
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 30 days for New items and 90 days For Refurb items.
Please, keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees.
For an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, call our customer service dept at 1-877-369-0913.
Please note that an RMA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you and reduce your credit for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
Please note personal care products are not returnable and you must deal with the manufacturer.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.