Aqua Fresh WF285 Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508 / Kenmore 9010 Refrigerator Water Filter
Replacement water filter for following models:
- Easily reduces the majority of harmful contaminants from contaminated household water.
- Reduces Class I particulates down to 0.52 microns
- Independently tested against ANSI/NSF standard 42 for reduction of chlorine tastes and odors
- Helps remove chlorine tastes & bad odor providing fresher tasting ice & water.
- The best cost-effective alternative as the cost is less than other OEM filters without compromising the grade of water or the flow rate.
- Can work effortlessly for a life-cycle of 6-months, providing excellently purified fresh water up to 400 Gallons.
- Hassle-free installation & easy to operate.
Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filters: 9010, 9010P, 46-9010 , 469010 , 9902, 9902P, 469902, 9908P
Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filters: 4396501, 4396508 , 4396509 , 4396510 , 4392857 , EDR5RXD1, EDR5RXD2, EDR5RXD3, Filter 5
KitchenAid Refrigerator Water Filters: 4396164, 4396548
The Aqua Fresh WF285 Replacement Filter for Whirlpool 4396508 / Kenmore 9010
is the finest & efficient filter that consistently purifies impure water to make it fit for human consumption. Contaminated water contains dirt, mud and harmful chemicals such as chlorine, which is very harmful to human health. The water filter impressively improves the taste by purifying water and getting rid of any chemical content from the water but also removing any bad odor. The essential nutrients are well maintained in the water so that you get all the essential & vital minerals for your good health. Steps to Install the replacement filter without any extra tools:
- Locate the filter below the refrigerator. Slowly turn the cartridge a ¼ of a turn counter-clockwise and remove. Remove the knob from the former filter.
- Remove all packaging. Remove the protective cap from the top. Note the installation date on the included reminder sticker. Place this sticker in a convenient visible location.
- Slide the knob from the former filter onto the new filter. Insert the filter into the refrigerator and turn the new filter a ¼ of a turn clockwise until it is firmly seated.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5minutes (approximately 3 gallons) to clear the system and prevent air from entering the system.
The filter needs to be installed with care for filtering out water in the proper way. To be on the safe side, it is recommended to replace your filter after a period of 180 days for avoiding health-related concerns.
- : . .
- Filter Life: 6-Months
- Filter Capacity: 400 Gallon