You have your own code: you will fulfill the terms of the contract, no matter what. If you see it, you can buy it, steal it, or blow the living crap out of it.
- Product Type Software
- ESRB Rating T (Teen 13+)
- Software Main Type Game
- Brand Name EA
Massively Open World:
- Play throughout the varied terrains of Venezuela that is larger than all the Mercenaries maps combined.
Work for the Highest Bidder:
- You decide which factions to work for and when. From one off pick-up jobs to complex multi-objective missions your choices will decide how the game progresses and which faction wins the war.
- Over 130 vehicles from civilian cars to tanks and choppers plus all the destructive weaponry you can handle from pistols to rocket launchers.
Build Your Own Private Military Company:
- Recruit other mercenaries to build out your arsenal and options until you have the ultimate array of options to play with.
- Fly over it, swim through it, race across it in boats. No longer just something to look at, water is an active part of the game.
- Manufacturer Electronic Arts, Inc
- Product Name Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
- Software Name Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
- Software Sub Type Action/Adventure Game
- Manufacturer Part Number 15749
- Platform Supported PlayStation 2
- ESRB Rating : T (Teen 13+)
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to do a return you must contact us first to receive the RMA and return address. Returns must be received within 30 days, video game systems and major electronics within 14 days. No returns can be accepted after the allocated dates. If there's a problem with the item when you receive it please let us know first and we will make special accommodations. If you decide that you just don't want the item, you may return it, but shipping for the item will not be refunded and there maybe a restocking fee. Brand New Factory sealed items cannot be returned. The item must be returned in the same way it was received, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, brand new items with packaging being opened cannot be returned. Please let us know if you have any questions via email email@example.com You may also use this RMA form to expedite the return process.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.