A modern day reinvention of one of the most critically acclaimed arcade franchises of all-time, EA SPORTS SSX will allow players to experience the franchise's signature fun and adrenaline-packed gameplay across iconic mountain ranges all over the world. Utilizing NASA topographical satellite data, we've mapped out a Massive World for players to explore. Using a Google-Earth inspired interface, navigate throughout nine expansive mountain ranges and regions, each with multiple peaks and multiple drops. SSX packs reality-defying gameplay into every run letting players Race, Trick, and Survive down huge open mountains. In addition, Explore, Global Events and RiderNet - SSX's recommendation engine - headline an online feature set that will revolutionize social competition for gamers, making it fun and easy to compete with friends on your schedule.
- Players will drop into nine of the most iconic mountains ranges and regions on planet earth and each of these iconic mountain ranges have then been exaggerated to deliver a gameplay experience that is true to SSX.
- SSX introduces arevolutionary physics engine that will allow players to ride and trick off almost anything in theenvironment
- From boards of varying speeds to wing suits that let you glide for longerdistances, upgrade your gear to ride faster, trick higher and survive longer
- Characters include: Elise, Mac, Kaori, Psymon,Moby, Zoe, Griff, Ty, Tane and Alex.
- Defying the laws of reality, SSX will enable players to pull off tricks that would make even theworld?s greatest snowboarders cringe.
- Advanced Physics - Harnessing the power of the current generation of consoles, SSX introduces a revolutionary physics engine that will allow players to ride and trick off almost anything in the environment, unrestricted by invisible walls and barriers.
- Characters Old and New - Favorite characters, as selected by the fans, make their return to SSX along with some new faces that will be joining the franchise. Characters include: Elise, Mac, Kaori, Psymon, Moby, Zoe, Griff, Ty, Tane and Alex.
- Conquer the Planet's Mountains - From Antarctica to Africa and the Himalayas to the Alps, players will drop into nine of the most iconic mountains ranges and regions on planet earth. Using NASA topographical data and our proprietary Mountain Man tool, each of these iconic mountain ranges have then been exaggerated to deliver a gameplay experience that is true to SSX.
- Upgradeable Gear - From boards of varying speeds to wing suits that let you glide for longer distances, upgrade your gear to ride faster, trick higher and survive longer.
- Game Genre : Sports
- Game Format : Xbox 360
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to do a return you must contact us first to receive the RMA and return address. Returns must be received within 30 days, video game systems and major electronics within 14 days. No returns can be accepted after the allocated dates. If there's a problem with the item when you receive it please let us know first and we will make special accommodations. If you decide that you just don't want the item, you may return it, but shipping for the item will not be refunded and there maybe a restocking fee. Brand New Factory sealed items cannot be returned. The item must be returned in the same way it was received, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, brand new items with packaging being opened cannot be returned. Please let us know if you have any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org You may also use this RMA form to expedite the return process.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.