Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars "block-buster" videogames, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer Traveller's Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features. Players can build and battle this fall on the Xbox 360 videogame system from Microsoft.
- Product Type Software
- Manufacturer Part Number 33063
- Manufacturer LucasArts
- Product Name LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Brand Name LucasArts
- Platform Supported Wii
- Families can commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars by playing through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever.
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Adds new levels, new characters and new features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- New levels, such as Episode II's never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell, further complete the entire Star Wars story.
- New playable characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
- The upgraded Character Customizer includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expanding its customization options well beyond those in LEGO Star Wars II, for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- New game features include enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode.
- Levels from the original LEGO Star Wars are revamped to meet the gameplay evolutions of LEGO Star Wars II.
- The LEGO Star Wars premiere of online two-player co-op lets families play together from anywhere in the world for the first time.
- New high-resolution LEGO models and characters, along with new environment graphics and special effects, create visuals unparalleled by any other LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Software Name Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Software Sub Type Action/Adventure Game
- Software Main Type Game
- ESRB Rating E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
- ESRB Rating : E10+ (Everyone 10+)
- Game Genre : Strategy
- Game Format : Nintendo Wii
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to do a return you must contact us first to receive the RMA and return address. Returns must be received within 30 days, video game systems and major electronics within 14 days. No returns can be accepted after the allocated dates. If there's a problem with the item when you receive it please let us know first and we will make special accommodations. If you decide that you just don't want the item, you may return it, but shipping for the item will not be refunded and there maybe a restocking fee. Brand New Factory sealed items cannot be returned. The item must be returned in the same way it was received, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, brand new items with packaging being opened cannot be returned. Please let us know if you have any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org You may also use this RMA form to expedite the return process.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.