The Nintendo Wii includes one wireless Wii Remote controller, one Nunchuk controller and the groundbreaking collection of five different Wii Sports games on one disc (tennis, golf, baseball, bowling and boxing), which anyone can play using simple movements, experienced or not.
Wii is creating worldwide excitement with its unique control system, an inventive, first-of-its-kind controller whose position can be detected in a 3-D space. The new controller allows users to pinpoint targets in games or move through the Wii Channel Menu with precision and ease. This intuitive control system will be understood immediately by everyone, regardless of their previous experience with video games. With this one small controller, Wii makes games both easier and more intense than anything previously experienced. For example, in the Wii Sports tennis game, players swing the Wii Remote like a racket to hit the ball, as in real life. They can add topspin or slice the ball just by angling their hands and wrist like they would in a real match.
- Design: Featuring a compact design that makes it a natural addition to any television setup, the Wii console is white in color and can be displayed either vertically or horizontally
- Size: About 8.5 inches long, 6 inches wide and less than 2 inches thick (roughly the size of 3 DVD cases stacked on top of each other)
- Network: The Wii console communicates wirelessly with the Internet via IEEE 802.11 or a USB 2.0 LAN adaptor. Wii also can connect wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
- GameCube Compatibility: The Wii is backward-compatible to all Nintendo GameCube games and includes four ports for controllers and two slots for memory cards
- CPU: PowerPC CPU (code-named Broadway), made with a 90nm SOI CMOS process, jointly developed with and manufactured by IBM; GPU developed with ATI
- Media: A single self-loading media bay plays single- or double-layered 12-cm optical discs for the Wii console, as well as 8-cm Nintendo GameCube discs
- Input: four Wii Remote controllers can communicate with Wii, which features a bay for an SD memory card
- Output: an AV Multi-output port for component, composite or S-video
- WiiConnect24: The Wii console can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. The WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if the system is idle. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11 or a USB 2.0 LAN adaptor.
Wii Sports Game
- Wii Sports Tennis - Players grab the Wii Remote controller like a racket and swing the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Dont worry about moving around the court to get to the ball the game automatically moves players into position. (1-4 players)
- Wii Sports Baseball - Players grip the Wii Remote controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats all fielding and running is automatic so that players can focus on the action. (1-2 players)
- Wii Sports Golf - Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control. Be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out. (1-4 players)
- Wii Sports Bowling - Players raise the Wii Remote controller in their hand just like a bowling ball and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the balls spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins. (1-4 players)
- Wii Sports Boxing - Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote controller as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout. (1-2 players)
- Audio Processor Dolby Pro Logic II
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x USB 2.0
- Interfaces/Ports 4 x Controller
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x Accessory
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x MultiPort
- Graphics Controller ATi 243 MHz
- Product Line Wii
- Manufacturer Website Address www.nintendo.com
- Product Type Gaming Console
- Product Name Wii Gaming Console
- Manufacturer Part Number RVLSWFSP
- Manufacturer Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Input Device Type Nunchuk
- Input Device Type Wii Remote
- Standard Memory 88 MB
- Network Mitsumi DWM-W004 IEEE 802.11b/g Integrated
- Network Bluetooth Integrated
- Optical Drive Double-layer (Integrated)
- Storage Capacity 512 MB Flash Memory
- Processor IBM PowerPC 729 MHz
- Video Signals NTSC
- Video Signals PAL
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Game Format : Nintendo Wii
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to do a return you must contact us first to receive the RMA and return address. Returns must be received within 30 days, video game systems and major electronics within 14 days. No returns can be accepted after the allocated dates. If there's a problem with the item when you receive it please let us know first and we will make special accommodations. If you decide that you just don't want the item, you may return it, but shipping for the item will not be refunded and there maybe a restocking fee. Brand New Factory sealed items cannot be returned. The item must be returned in the same way it was received, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, brand new items with packaging being opened cannot be returned. Please let us know if you have any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org You may also use this RMA form to expedite the return process.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.