All of the fun and thrills of your favorite amusement parks and carnivals have gone portable! Wonder World Amusement Park for DS offers the complete day-at-the-park experience with 6 themed zones full of action-packed mini games that let you earn prizes and accessories for your character. Step right up and test your skills in a fun filled experience for the whole family!
- Product Type Software
- Distribution Media/Method Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number 01557
- Manufacturer Majesco Holdings, Inc
- Product Name Wonder World Amusement Park
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name Majesco
- Platform Supported Nintendo DS
- Handheld companion title to Wonder World Amusement Park for Wii that launched Summer 2008
- Use the Touch Screen to toss, drive, shoot, whack, fish, spin, and more as you unlock 30 different park mini-games
- Explore the park's six themed zones: Carnival, Spooky, Fantasy, Pirate, Space, and a hidden bonus!
- Challenge a friend via local wireless multiplayer
- Choose from six unique characters to play
- Play mini-games to win tickets to spend in the Fun Room-stock up on prizes for your collection or new outfits and accessories for your character
- Unlock new game modes, games, and even a secret Park Zone
- Software Name Wonder World Amusement Park
- Software Sub Type Entertainment
- Software Main Type Game
- ESRB Rating E (Everyone)
- ESRB Rating : E (Everyone)
|Brand||Majesco Sales Inc.|
|Manufacturer||Majesco Sales Inc.|
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to do a return you must contact us first to receive the RMA and return address. Returns must be received within 30 days, video game systems and major electronics within 14 days. No returns can be accepted after the allocated dates. If there's a problem with the item when you receive it please let us know first and we will make special accommodations. If you decide that you just don't want the item, you may return it, but shipping for the item will not be refunded and there maybe a restocking fee. Brand New Factory sealed items cannot be returned. The item must be returned in the same way it was received, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, brand new items with packaging being opened cannot be returned. Please let us know if you have any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org You may also use this RMA form to expedite the return process.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.