The rugged design of the Hamilton Khaki ETO combined with its unique functionality offers watch wearers style and innovation. Designed with pilots in mind, this watch features two chronograph subdials and an indexed bezel. All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists. Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide.
- Bezel: Stainless steel bidirectional rotating
- Bracelet: Stainless ste"
- Calendar: Date window at 6 o'clock
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down
- Dial: Black
- Hands: Luminous
- Markers: Arabic numerals
- Subdials: 60 seconds, 30 minutes
- Water Resistance : 100m
- Age Segment : Adult
- Power : Battery
- Fastener : Double Locking Deployment Clasp
- Gender : Male
- Band Material : Stainless Steel
- Display : Analog
- Jewelry Material : Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter : 42
- Movement : Quartz
Return and Tax Policies
Because, we are always striving to ship orders as quickly as possible, there is a limited amount of time during which we can modify or cancel your order. If you would like to attempt to modify or cancel your order, please contact us and include your order number and change/cancellation request. Orders placed through any company other than Jomashop.com cannot be altered. For example, shipping address changes can only be made for orders placed directly though Jomashop.com.
We will respond to your e-mail to let you know if we were able to modify or cancel the order. Please note that if you did not receive a reply from Jomashop.com then your request to modify or cancel the order has not been effected.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from Jomashop.com, a return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking on the Return/Repair Request Form, please see our note below about Special Orders. Keep your purchase, accessories, serial numbered security tags if provided, and all packing materials in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise, or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR, REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
• When your order is received, if there are any noticeable discrepancies, defects, or damage with your purchase or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact Jomashop.com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make any necessary corrections. For automatic watches read click here for more information. A package that is refused by the customer, or undeliverable, shipping fees will be deducted.
How to return or exchange an item:
• In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
• To request an RMA number online, Please Print, fill out, sign, and include the Return/Repair Request Form
• Place the original package into a shipping carton.
• Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
• Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
• The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
• You must ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
• If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by Jomashop to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes Etc., Postal Annex, etc. Note: A signed proof of delivery will be required on all lost package claims. The above guidelines apply to all purchases.
Select items sold on Jomashop.com may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, or orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Jomashop.com staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.