Laser Tek Services Atrix Express Plus Personal Portable Vacuum. Great for cleaning up Toner Spills and Dust in your Computer with Ultra Fine Filtration.SPECIFICATIONSDIMENSIONS: Length - 12.25 INCHESWidth - 7.50 INCHESHeight - 6.50 INCHESWeight - 4 POUNDSMOTOR 600 WATTSHOSE DIAMETER:Inside Diameter - 1 INCHOutside Diameter - 1-3/16 INCHWATER LIFT AT HOSE: 50 INCHESCE APPROVED, ROHS COMPLIANT. Ideal for cleaning lights, blinds, sills, duct work, and other hard to reach places. Weighing just 4 pounds, the Atrix Express Plus is one of the lightest portable vacuums available. Product is guaranteed to be same quality print, Bottle size may vary BUT gram load is always the same. Laser Tek Services offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of its products! Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
- Atrix Express Plus Personal Portable Vacuum - Great for cleaning up Toner Spills and Dust in your Computer with Ultra Fine Filtration
- CONVENIENT. The Express Vacuum is easy to operate. The replacement cartridge filters install with a snap and without mess. And, an inexpensive two-stage bag/shell filter option is available
- Ideal for cleaning lights, blinds, sills, duct work, and other hard to reach places
- POWERFUL. Atrix has built in a new, powerful motor making the Express Plus as powerful as most of the larger service vacuums.
- SAFE. The Express Vacuum comes with an ESD safe hose and ESD safe utensils. The complete system is grounded from the tip of the hose through the end of the power cord
|Brand||Laser Tek Services|
|Manufacturer||Laser Tek Services|
Return and Tax Policies
If the customer needs to return any item within 45 days we can take it back, except OEM inks and toners. In order to send the product back, the customer MUST contact us and be issued an RMA number for their return. Upon return of the product, we will refund or replace the product depending upon what the customer would like us to do. Again, product must be returned for this to happen. All compatibles and OEMs come with a guarantee on quality, but OEMs must be returned to the manufacturer for guarantee. (For example HP requires that to return a HP cartridge you return defectives to them.)
North Dakota state residents are subject to sales tax.