The NETGEAR ProSafe "Intelligent Edge" Gigabit L2+ Managed Switches consist of four switches with PoE+ connectivity, delivering a secure and flexible access layer in campus environments, warehouses and commercial buildings for convergence: Wireless access points, IP telephony, CCTV and video-surveillance
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number GSM7224P-100NES
- Manufacturer Netgear, Inc
- Product Model GSM7224P
- Product Name ProSafe GSM7224P Ethernet Switch
- Product Line ProSafe
- Brand Name Netgear
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP Slots 4
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Layer Supported 2
- Weight (Approximate) 8.16 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7"
- Width 17.3"
- Depth 8.1"
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Manageable Yes
Return and Tax Policies
Returns must be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date. However, physical damage must be reported within 24 hours upon delivery. Returns will not be authorized outside of this allotted time period.
You must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization. The product must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your RMA #.
All returns must have prior authorization and a valid RMA #. Packages returned without prior authorization will not be accepted!
Returned items must be in original condition, with sealed packaging, completely unused. The customer assumes liability for the package until it arrives back at our location, and is responsible for all shipping costs.
Refunds will be processed within 3 business days upon arrival of returned merchandise. All Returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
Made PC reserves the right to reject returned products after inspection (i.e. physical damage, incomplete packaging, etc.). If physical damage occurred during return shipping, we will notify the customer promptly. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the carrier and start a damage claim immediately. Made PC will keep damaged returns for 10 weeks; after that time period Made PC will dispose of items locally without issuing credit or further notice.