The Giga-MiniMc 856-10731 (RoHS compliant) is the industry's smallest media converter with both data connections on the same side of the unit, and the Giga-MiniMc is a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. Plug-and-play operation and various power options make the Giga-MiniMc easy and convenient to use.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of SC Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 2
- SC Port Type Duplex
- Product Type Transceiver/Media Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number 856-10731
- Manufacturer B+B SmartWorx
- Product Name Giga-MiniMc Twisted Pair to Fiber Media Converter
- Product Line Giga-MiniMc
- Brand Name IMC
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Maximum Distance Supported 6.21 Mile
- Fiber Mode Supported Single-mode
- Package Contents
- Giga-MiniMc Twisted Pair to Fiber Media Converter
- AC Power Adapter
- Country of Origin United States
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 1000Base-LX
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 11.20 oz
- Height 2.3"
- Width 5.3"
- Depth 3.4"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Returns must be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date. However, physical damage must be reported within 24 hours upon delivery. Returns will not be authorized outside of this allotted time period.
You must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization. The product must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your RMA #.
All returns must have prior authorization and a valid RMA #. Packages returned without prior authorization will not be accepted!
Returned items must be in original condition, with sealed packaging, completely unused. The customer assumes liability for the package until it arrives back at our location, and is responsible for all shipping costs.
Refunds will be processed within 3 business days upon arrival of returned merchandise. All Returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
Made PC reserves the right to reject returned products after inspection (i.e. physical damage, incomplete packaging, etc.). If physical damage occurred during return shipping, we will notify the customer promptly. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the carrier and start a damage claim immediately. Made PC will keep damaged returns for 10 weeks; after that time period Made PC will dispose of items locally without issuing credit or further notice.