Easily install large screens with this simple, intuitive mounting solution. It's simple three step installation combined with its tool-less one-touch tilt angle adjustment enables flat panel screens to be installed and adjusted quickly. Cables and cords are easily managed behind the screen with large access ports in the wall plate. For perfect screen positioning, center the screen by smoothly sliding it along the wall plates horizontal rails.
- Universal mount accommodates screens with mounting patterns up to 29.06 W x 17.67 H
- Adjustable 15 forward and -5 backward tilt for finding the optimal viewing angle
- Optional IncreLock feature offer fixed tilt angle of -5, 0, 5, 10, 15
- Open wall plate design allows for greater access to electrical outlets and cable management
- Easy-glide brackets easily hook onto the wall plate for a simple, safe and quick installation
- Horizontal screen adjustment of up to 8 (depending on screen model) for perfect screen placement
- Mounts to wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (metal stud accessory required)
- Comes with Peerless Sorted-for-You fastener pack with all necessary screen attachment hardware
- UL Listed
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Returns must be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date. However, physical damage must be reported within 24 hours upon delivery. Returns will not be authorized outside of this allotted time period.
You must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization. The product must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your RMA #.
All returns must have prior authorization and a valid RMA #. Packages returned without prior authorization will not be accepted!
Returned items must be in original condition, with sealed packaging, completely unused. The customer assumes liability for the package until it arrives back at our location, and is responsible for all shipping costs.
Refunds will be processed within 3 business days upon arrival of returned merchandise. All Returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
Made PC reserves the right to reject returned products after inspection (i.e. physical damage, incomplete packaging, etc.). If physical damage occurred during return shipping, we will notify the customer promptly. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the carrier and start a damage claim immediately. Made PC will keep damaged returns for 10 weeks; after that time period Made PC will dispose of items locally without issuing credit or further notice.