You can use this 2-port VGA splitter to share 1 PC to 2 monitors. Enables two VGA/SVGA/XGA Multisync Monitors, LCDs, projectors etc to share one PC. Ideal for teaching showing, bond/finance/futures broadcasting and wall selling, etc
- 100% brand new, aluminum material.
- 3 standard VGA female ports, 1 in 2 out. Enable 2 VGA/SVGA/XGA Multisync Monitors, LCDs, projectors share one PC.
- Bandwidth: 150MHz.
- Condition: Brand new
- Dimension: 120 x 84 x 28 mm.
- Easy connection. No software driver needed.
- Ideal for teaching showing, bond/finance/futures broadcasting and wall selling, etc.
- Interface Type: 3 standard VGA female (1 in 2 out).
- Operation System Compatibility: Windows 98/ME/2000/Linux/XP/Mac OS
- Package Included??1 PC To 2 Monitors VGA SVGA Video Splitter x 1, AC Adapter x 1, User manual x 1
- Power: DC 5V.
- Powered by AC adapter. LED indicator.
- Product Type: 1 PC To 2 Monitors TV VGA SVGA Video Splitter.
- Resolution: 1600 x 1280.
- Super far transmission distance: 215-280 feet (65-85 m).(On the condition of using standard signal cable).
- Weight: 5.5 oz (156 g).
|MPN||VGA splitter SKV4-B|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed:
Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
All products carry a 6 months warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. In such a case, Mambate will warrant the item for the same period as the manufacturer to ensure your satisfaction.
* Generous (45) day return policy
* All credits are processed within three 3 business days of product receipt
* Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
* After 45 days from the date of purchase, all return can only be replaced by same item, unless this item is out of stock at that moment.
* To return a product to Mambate, please contact our Customer Service Department via email at Mambate9@gmail.com
For faster service, please have the following information on hand when contacting:
* Customer name
* Invoice number/Buy.com order number
* The nature of the problem.
Prior to the return of any product to Mambate , you must obtain an RMA number. Product returned without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the shipper at the shipper's expense.
All returns subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition, including documentation, manuals, and accessories, and free from any physical damage.
2. An RMA number must be requested within (45) days of the delivery date. After (45) days have elapsed, the customer should contact the applicable warranty provider.
3. All returned products which are out of warranty, including wrong item, over warranty period, physical damage, will be refused back to sender.
4. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping fee is non-refundable. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and must ship the product to Mambate within (7) business days of the date the RMA is issued.
5. An RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization number) must be obtained before the product is returned. Please email us at MamBate9@gmail.com
Still Have Questions?For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Mambate Customer Service at 718-513-1616.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.