The Nintendo Wii is the only major gaming console that does not have a HDMI output port. The Wii console's output resolution is only 480p, HDMI is now the standard AV interface on amplifiers, switchers and TV's, the lack of an HDMI output on the Wiii makes installations and wiring more complex and troublesome. Wii gamers and systems integrators such as ourselves have been waiting for a convenient Wii HDMI adapter for years. The Wii2HDMI adapter converts the standard Wii output into an HDMI 1.3 compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. It also offers an integrated 3.5mm audio output.This adapter up converts the Wii standard 480i/p componsite / component video signal and analogue audio signal into HDMI digital output, 720P or 1080P. The Wii2HDMI converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format. It supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i . With just the use of one HDMI cable you could connect your Wii gaming console to your HDTV, without losing any quality in video and audio signals, as the Wii2HDMI converter dynamically switches or converts your analog content to digital HDMI format. The HDMI output is either 720P (default) or 1080P, please make sure your TV can support 720P or 1080P. The 720P to 1080P needle push switch (hole) is located on the front side at the lower left corner below "Wii2HDMI" print, not the hole next to the female HDMI output socket. To switch between 720P and 1080P outputs, use a needle to push and hold for 1 second then release.
- Best buy for great display quality and limited budget!
- Built-in button to adjust resolution 720P or 1080p.
- Color: White.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
- LED indicator shows current display mode and status.
- No power adaptor, no messy cords??just one HDMI cable.
- Package Includes: 1 x Wii to HDMI Converter With Retail Package.
- Size: 75*35*15mm
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
- Weight: 25g
- Works with DVI monitor.
|MPN||Wii to HDMI Converter-T40A|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed:
Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
All products carry a 6 months warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. In such a case, Mambate will warrant the item for the same period as the manufacturer to ensure your satisfaction.
* Generous (45) day return policy
* All credits are processed within three 3 business days of product receipt
* Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
* After 45 days from the date of purchase, all return can only be replaced by same item, unless this item is out of stock at that moment.
* To return a product to Mambate, please contact our Customer Service Department via email at Mambate9@gmail.com
For faster service, please have the following information on hand when contacting:
* Customer name
* Invoice number/Buy.com order number
* The nature of the problem.
Prior to the return of any product to Mambate , you must obtain an RMA number. Product returned without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the shipper at the shipper's expense.
All returns subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition, including documentation, manuals, and accessories, and free from any physical damage.
2. An RMA number must be requested within (45) days of the delivery date. After (45) days have elapsed, the customer should contact the applicable warranty provider.
3. All returned products which are out of warranty, including wrong item, over warranty period, physical damage, will be refused back to sender.
4. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping fee is non-refundable. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and must ship the product to Mambate within (7) business days of the date the RMA is issued.
5. An RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization number) must be obtained before the product is returned. Please email us at MamBate9@gmail.com
Still Have Questions?For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Mambate Customer Service at 718-513-1616.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.