This auction is for newest design with cutting groove on cutting board, brand new, professional grade GRAFTING TOOL W/PRUNER, very easy to use, will made perfect clean cut every time you used it. It will work on many kind of plants, especially on fruit trees. The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA type, V-type, U-type; these blades are very durable and strong, they will last much longer and stay sharper than regular blades. Plus a free gift: 1 roll of grafting tape.
[Note 1]: To do the grafting, will require knowledge, skill and patient, some species are easy and some are harder.
[Note 2]: Always do some study or reaserch on internet before you do it(search for specific plant that you plan to do), any special technic on particular kind of plant that you can learn from expert.
[Note 3]: Plus pay attention on little details will always help and increase your chance to success on the grafting.
g)After 3 weeks, if the scion still look pretty greenish, then it is great chance that you will see the new bud coming out from scion in 4 to 8 weeks depends on temperature and weather.
Instruction: a)After you have selected a good scion(1 year old) and cut it (wipe grafting tool cutting blade with alcohol) to perfect fit rootstock (canbium layer must be contacted well), tying with nursery tape or rubber(must be tight joint point).
Instruction: b)Tip: use a measuring caliper to find close size diameter branch for scion & rootstock.
Instruction: d) Also apply tree seal to cover any new-cut expose area(to prevent infection & keep moisture inside scion/rootstock, very important!!), especially on scion's tip point, must apply seal to prevent die back effect.
Instruction: e)cover the grafting area with clear plastic bag(spray some filtered water into inner bag area, to keep moisture inside bag, Do not spray water at grafting area).
Instruction: f) If there is direct sunlight over the grafting area, use brown paper lunch bag to cover it for protection.
Instruction:c)Apply the enviromental friendly grafting tape over the grafting area, overlap 3 to 4 times, make sure it is tight(air tight: prevent water or any other disease from getting into grafting area and keeps the moisture inside the grafting).
Package including: 1x grafting tool with one blades, 2 x extra blades, 1 x grafting tape."
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Usually delivers in 2 - 6 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed:
Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
All products carry a 6 months warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. In such a case, Mambate will warrant the item for the same period as the manufacturer to ensure your satisfaction.
* Generous (45) day return policy
* All credits are processed within three 3 business days of product receipt
* Mambate offers a generous (45) day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
* After 45 days from the date of purchase, all return can only be replaced by same item, unless this item is out of stock at that moment.
* To return a product to Mambate, please contact our Customer Service Department via email at Mambate9@gmail.com
For faster service, please have the following information on hand when contacting:
* Customer name
* Invoice number/Buy.com order number
* The nature of the problem.
Prior to the return of any product to Mambate , you must obtain an RMA number. Product returned without an RMA number will be refused and returned to the shipper at the shipper's expense.
All returns subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition, including documentation, manuals, and accessories, and free from any physical damage.
2. An RMA number must be requested within (45) days of the delivery date. After (45) days have elapsed, the customer should contact the applicable warranty provider.
3. All returned products which are out of warranty, including wrong item, over warranty period, physical damage, will be refused back to sender.
4. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping fee is non-refundable. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and must ship the product to Mambate within (7) business days of the date the RMA is issued.
5. An RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization number) must be obtained before the product is returned. Please email us at MamBate9@gmail.com
Still Have Questions?For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Mambate Customer Service at 718-513-1616.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.