Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 provides people at home or work with a comprehensive set of tools that helps them gather and consolidate virtually any type of information, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily share information with others across geographical or organizational boundaries so they can deliver better results faster.
- License Type Complete Product
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation.
- Manufacturer Part Number 76H-00325
- License Pricing Standard
- Software Type Office Suite
- Software Name Office 2007 Ultimate - Complete Product
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Features & Benefits Work from home:Office Ultimate 2007 includes the entire Microsoft Office toolset that you're accustomed to working with at the office: Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, Microsoft Office Groove 2007, and Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007Office Groove 2007 stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer, there's no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you're working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from homeOffice OneNote 2007 enables greater efficiency while mobile, you can gather and view notes and other information on a Smartphone or Pocket PC mobile device and sync it with your OneNote notebook on your portable computerOffice Groove 2007 keeps copies of your workspaces and files, which are synchronized across your own computers, even if they are not online at the same timeSimplify working together:Office Groove 2007 enables you and your team to work together effectively inside collaborative workspaces that put team members, tools, and information in contextYou don't have to download information from Groove workspaces or OneNote notebooks before you go offline, or upload changes when you reconnect. All team members' offline work is synchronized as soon as an Internet connection is obtainedUsers can see which team members are online with indicators of member presence in Groove workspaces, and they can exchange messages using the chat tool in Office Groove 2007Create and customize Groove workspaces with enhanced security right on your computer, and invite colleagues, partners, and customers without worrying about security or requesting IT resourcesOffice OneNote 2007 enables you to share notebooks with other team members for more effective teamworkBetter information insight:The new Instant Search in Office Outlook 2007 helps you quickly find the e-mail messagesOffice Excel 2007 makes it easier to analyze data quickly with powerful new visualization toolsOffice Access 2007 offers an easy way to compile and track information from different sources so you can quickly filter dataCreate and manage content:Use audible and text alerts that notify you of specific changes to monitor document changes and gain greater visibility of the most up-to-date project information in Office Groove 2007Office OneNote 2007 enables you to work more productively by helping you organize and consolidate disparate pieces of project-related information, including digitally handwritten notes, audio and video recordings, formatted documents, and still images into an OneNote digital notebookWith Office Groove 2007, you can share many types of data, such as documents from a SharePoint document library or structured data from business applicationsWorking with Office Groove 2007 helps ensure your information has enhanced security, even on portable computers and wireless networks
- Language Supported English
- Suite Contents Access 2007Accounting Express 2007Excel 2007InfoPath 2007Groove 2007OneNote 2007Outlook 2007 with Business Contact ManagerPowerPoint 2007Publisher 2007Word 2007
- Operating System Family : Windows XP Home
- License Type : Full Product
- Media Format : DVD-ROM
Return and Tax Policies
All returns must be made within 45 days of receipt of item. Please direct all defect concerns after 45 days to manufacturer. Manufacturer phone numbers are provided below for your convenience.
Non-Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect (i.e. do not like the size or color), you may exchange the item for another item(s) or receive a refund, less original shipping charges. If you received free shipping on your original order, a shipping charge of 15% will be deducted from your refund or added to your exchange. All returned items must be in original unused, factory condition. You must include ALL packaging materials (undamaged), manuals, paperwork, warranty cards (not filled out) and all parts and accessories. Pack the product in a separate outer corrugated shipping box. Returns not in original factory condition or with missing or damaged items will not be accepted. To obtain a RMA #, please call 1-800-223-3724. Returns without a RA# will be refused. Write the RA# clearly on the outer carton, do not write or tape anything on the product packaging. USED ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS DEFECTIVE (See Below). Please ship the package back to us using UPS or FEDEX. Please insure package for full value.
Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so for exchange with an identical item. There are no refunds on defective merchandise. After 30 days, please direct all defect concerns to the manufacturer. We will pay for the cost of returning the item to us. Please fill out the form on the RMA Request page for a Return Authorization #. Returns without a RA# will be refused.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.