Charge and power your USB-C equipped laptop, while simultaneously charging up to three smartphones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices using this 4-Port USB Smart Charger with 1 USB-C Port and 3 USB-A Ports. The USB-C port can provide up to 60 watts of power, allowing you to charge and power your laptop. At the same time, you can charge three other devices with up to 2.4A / 12 watts of total charging power. Its small size means that it is easy to pack and therefore ideal for travel, while remaining perfect for use at home and in the office.
- USB-IF™ Certified: Certified by USB-IF™ for compliance with the USB-C specification, this charger delivers 60 watts of power,
- allowing it to charge or power even the most power hungry USB-C equipped smartphones, tablets, and computers in less time, giving you more time to use them.
- Multiple Ports: Featuring a single USB-C port and three USB-A ports, you can charge/power your USB-C equipped laptop, while simultaneously charging up to three smartphones, tablets, or other USB-powered devices.
- Reversible Design: The reversible Type-C port is always properly oriented, eliminating a common source of frustration from trying to plug in improperly oriented Type-A connectors.
- This 4-port charger delivers enough power to charge smartphones, tablets, computers, gaming devices and more, all packed into a 2.8" x 3.6" x 1.1" form factor.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.