The Monolith Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for your home theater speakers in your entertainment system. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. The Monolith Speaker stand is the perfect way to display your speakers! It comes in singles, not pairs, so if you need 3, 5, or 7 you will not be stuck with a leftover stand.
- Sturdy Construction: Four steel support columns feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. The result is a rigid platform outfitted with a satin finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. Each stand is 24 inches tall and is acoustically inert. Four soft rubberized top pads are supplied to protect your speaker from scratches and to further isolate your speaker from unwanted acoustic vibrations.
- Rectangular Columns: All four support piers can be filled with sand or steel shot for the ultimate in vibration dampening. This will further reduce any unwanted vibrations or resonances that can color the sound and reduce fidelity.
- Adjustable Spikes: Each stand comes with adjustable spikes to pierce through your carpet and isolate the stand and your speaker from floor vibrations and resonances.
- Buy with Confidence : With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
- Quality at a Fair Price Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.