The Monolith Speaker Stand is an ideal pedestal for your home theater speakers in your entertainment system. Sturdy steel columns provide incredible strength and rigidity to support up to 75 lbs. The Monolith Speaker stand is the perfect way to display your speakers! It comes in singles, not pairs, so if you need 3, 5, or 7 you will not be stuck with a leftover stand.
- Sturdy Construction: Four steel support columns feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. The result is a rigid platform outfitted with a satin finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. Each stand is 24 inches tall and is acoustically inert. Four soft rubberized top pads are supplied to protect your speaker from scratches and to further isolate your speaker from unwanted acoustic vibrations.
- Rectangular Columns: All four support piers can be filled with sand or steel shot for the ultimate in vibration dampening. This will further reduce any unwanted vibrations or resonances that can color the sound and reduce fidelity.
- Adjustable Spikes: Each stand comes with adjustable spikes to pierce through your carpet and isolate the stand and your speaker from floor vibrations and resonances.
- Buy with Confidence : With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
- Quality at a Fair Price Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Color Class : Multicolored