The Monolith Amplifier/Component Stand is a single shelf A/V stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Its satin finished shelf is sturdy and durable, while its open air design allows for maximum airflow and easy access to connections. Sturdy, tubular steel pillars provide incredible strength and rigidity to support even the heaviest of components. The Monolith Amplifier Stand is the perfect way to organize and display your Monolith amplifier or other components.
- Sturdy Construction: Four steel support tubes feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. A rigid MDF shelf is outfitted with a satin finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. This shelf can hold up to 150 lbs.
- Open Air Design: The shelf is designed with open air shelving for critical airflow, cooling, and ease of access to your components. Unlike most enclosed AV cabinets, this sturdy design will ensure your equipment receives plenty of circulating air that will keep them from overheating during use.
- Acoustically Inert: The stand comes with spikes for decoupling it from room floor vibrations and resonances. This stand can also be used without spikes to protect your hardwood floor surface.
- Buy with Confidence : With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
- Quality at a Fair Price Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Color Class : Multicolored