Monoprice SlimRun Cat6A 36AWG S/STP Ethernet Network Cable 10G 50ft Gray Sheilded Ultra-Slim snagless and Narrow Boot Design
Monoprice's SlimRun™ Cat6A S/STP Ethernet Network Patch Cables are designed for high performance 10G environments. SlimRun Cat6A S/STP is much thinner and lighter than standard Cat6A shielded cables. The 36AWG flexible cable and snagless narrow boot design is easier to install/uninstall and takes less space than conventional 23 or 24 AWG Cat6A shielded cables.
- High Performance: This cable is perfect for 10-Gigabit Ethernet and is backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- S/STP Shielding: The cable's shielded connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds are very durable and resist corrosion.
- Snagless and Narrow Boot Design: The narrow boot and snagless design make this cable the perfect choice for high density environments, like data centers or a telecommunications room.
- Reduces Congestion in High Density Spaces:Designed for high density environments where space is a premium, SlimRun's ultra-slim 36AWG cable and narrow boot design reduces congestion and simplifies moves, additions, and changes. This means along with saving space, you also save time, and money.
- Lifetime Warranty: Buy with confidence, with Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.