Monoprice's SlimRun™ Cat6A S/STP Ethernet Network Patch Cables are designed for high performance 10G environments. SlimRun Cat6A S/STP is much thinner and lighter than standard Cat6A shielded cables. The 36AWG flexible cable and snagless narrow boot design is easier to install/uninstall and takes less space than conventional 23 or 24 AWG Cat6A shielded cables.
- Buy with Confidence: With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- S/STP Shielding: The cable's shielded connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds are very durable and resist corrosion.
- Snagless and Narrow Boot Design: The narrow boot and snagless design make this cable the perfect choice for high density environments, like data centers or a telecommunications room.
- Reduces Congestion in High Density Spaces:Designed for high density environments where space is a premium, SlimRun's ultra-slim 36AWG cable and narrow boot design reduces congestion and simplifies moves, additions, and changes. This means along with saving space, you also save time, and money.
- High Performance: This cable is perfect for 10-Gigabit Ethernet and is backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Color Class : Multicolored