The Monolith Audio Stand is a four-shelf A/V stand for your home theater or entertainment system. Its satin finished shelves are sturdy and durable, while its open air design allows for maximum airflow and easy access to connections. Sturdy, tubular steel pillars provide incredible strength and rigidity to support even the heaviest of components. The Monolith Audio stand is the perfect way to organize and display your A/V components.
- Sturdy Construction: Four steel support tubes feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. The rigid MDF shelves are outfitted with a satin finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. Each shelf is acoustically inert and can support up to 75 lbs
- Open Air Design: The stand is designed with open air shelving for critical airflow, cooling, and ease of access to your components. Unlike most enclosed AV cabinets, this sturdy design will ensure your equipment receives plenty of circulating air that will keep them from overheating during use.
- Modular Design: The fully customizable modular design lets you build your rack exactly as tall as needed. Start with the base and add as many of the 4 shelves as you need. One set of steel support tubes are longer, allowing one tier of the stand to accommodate taller components
- Buy with Confidence : With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
- Quality at a Fair Price Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.