This sit-stand desk converter brings ergonomic height-adjustability to any regular desk or cubicle workstation. Enjoy the health and productivity boost from changing positions throughout the workday. Easily change from a sitting to a standing position with a single lifting motion and with a little help from the converter’s gas spring.
- 33 lbs. Weight Capacity: The desktop can support up to 33 lbs., making it perfect for large displays or all-in-one desktops.
- Height Adjustable: Easily change positions throughout the day with a single motion adjustment that lifts vertically without pushing you backwards.
- Keyboard Tray: The keyboard tray will fit most keyboard and mouse setups, while the top surface provides ample space for a laptop and one or two monitors.
- Optimized for Cubicles: Use with any table, desk, or other flat work surface. The smaller footprint works well even for narrower cubicles or workstations.
- Adjustable from 4.2" surface height to any height between 10.0"-19.7" to easily convert between a sitting and standing position.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.