Monoprice SlimRun Cat6A S/STP Ethernet Network Patch Cables are designed for high performance 10G environments. SlimRun Cat6A S/STP is much thinner and lighter than standard Cat6A shielded cables. The 0.1578-inch diameter, 36AWG flexible cable, and light TPE jacket is easier to install/uninstall and takes less space than conventional 23 or 24 AWG Cat6A shielded cables. The 90-degree connector is great when tight spaces exist and space is a premium.
- Buy with Confidence: With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- High Performance:This cable is designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet environments and is backwards compatible with existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- S/STP Shielding:The shielded connectors with gold-plated contacts and molded strain-relief boots are very durable and resist corrosion.
- Ultra-thin with 90 Connector:The 36AWG conductors and ultra-thin TPE jacket makes this one of the lightest cable options available. The 90-deegree connector saves time, space, and frustration in crowded areas and tight spaces.
- Reduces Congestion in High Density Spaces: Designed for high density environments where space is a premium, SlimRun's ultra-slim 36AWG cable and narrow boot design reduces congestion and simplifies moves, additions, and changes. This means that, along with saving space, you also save time and money
- Color Class : Multicolored