Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length F/UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice! Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Buy with Confidence: With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- Shielded (F/UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 23AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Wired to the TIA/EIA-568-B standard
- 50m gold plated contacts
- Color Class : Multicolored