Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm PLA Plus+ 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice! PLA Plus+ is a good choice for a printing material if you are looking for high accuracy and high resolution. It does not require a heated base and has a very low shrinkage rate (0.3%). PLA Plus+ is stronger than ordinary PLA, possessing the same strength as normal ABS material.
- Buy with Confidence: With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- It has a nominal processing temperature range of 205 ~ 225?C (401 ~ 437?F).
- Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
- The negatives of using PLA Plus+ is that it is vulnerable to degradation from moisture, sunlight, and heat.
- Additionally, it is more prone to overheating during processing, which can cause dripping and drooping if it gets too hot.
- Color Class : Multicolored