Give your 3D Printer some Flexibility! TPE is a durable material that allows 3D printers to make flexible objects. On the spool, the first thing you will notice is that this filament is soft and noodle-like.
- Buy with Confidence: With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
- On the spool, the first thing you will notice is that this filament is soft and noodle-like.
- Use TPE to print joints to articulated fingers or action figures, gaskets, cell phone cases, or anywhere else that you could use some flexibility!
- As a general rule, TPE does not need a heated bed.
- TPE likes to go slowly for best results. Try a healthy starting point of 30mm/s and increase from there.
- Color Class : Multicolored