Track your next audio project like a pro with these Multimedia Studio Reference Monitor Headphones from Stage Right. Featuring 53mm dynamic drivers and neodymium magnets, immerse yourself in the mix with their 100db sensitivity. The 16Hz – 28kHz frequency response without exaggeration or "bumping" means that what you hear is what you get. The closed-back design, ultra-comfortable earpieces, and -28dB isolation reduces "bleed" into sensitive mics and helps isolate you from surrounding noises. Designed to deliver rich, natural, distortion-free sound, these Stage Right 605055 reference headphones are ideal for recording, mixing, mastering, and monitoring.
- 53mm Driver: Track like a pro with the 53mm dynamic drivers, neodymium magnets, and 100db sensitivity.
- 16Hz - 28kHz Response: The 16Hz – 28kHz frequency response without exaggeration or "bumping" means that what you hear is what you get.
- Ultra-Comfortable: The ultra-comfortable earpads eliminate fatigue over long recording sessions.
- Versatile: Designed to deliver rich, natural, distortion-free sound, these Stage Right 605055 reference headphones are ideal for recording, mixing, mastering, and monitoring.
- The Ideal Studio Headphones: Enjoy prolonged sessions with ultra-comfortable pads, a lightweight design, and rich, natural audio.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.