Performance grade ABS housing and optics ensure this interchangeable ellipsoidal lens tube will reduce truss loads and make adjustments faster and easier. Fully compatible with most ERS (Ellipsoidal reflector spotlight) fixtures, you can safely use this lens tube with ETC, Chauvet, and other major brand LED stage lights. Get more out of your ellipsoidal stage lighting by purchasing multiple interchangeable lens tubes to fit the various shows and performances you do every year.
- Available in 10-, 19-, 26-, 36-, and 50-degree options, Stage Right has a lens tube for any need and any room. Enjoy "No Tool" convenience while switching these lenses. Simply unscrew the top and bottom wingnuts on the barrel and change to the required lens.
- The Stage Right Ellipsoidal Replacement Lens 50° supports the following features: Light weight ABS lens tube minimizes load and makes mounting and adjusting easier
- Compatible with most major brand ellipsoidal and profile stage lights
- Simple low cost way to get more out of your ellipsoidal lighting purchase by changing beam angle for any given performance
- Available in 10, 19, 26, 36, & 50 degree options Stage Right has a lens tube for any need and any room. Enjoy “No Tool” convenience while switching these lenses. Simply unscrew the top and bottom wingnuts on the barrel and change to the required lens.
- Buy with confidence thanks to our 30-day money-back guarantee and 1 year warrany.
- Color Class : Multicolored
Return and Tax Policies
We value your business and want to ensure you are completely satisfied with our products. However, we understand that there are times when an item needs to be returned. We are here to assist you. Please submit any refund/replacement requests directly through your Rakuten.com Shopping account.
Any purchase made through Rakuten.com Shopping will be subject to the following policy:
For Refunds: All returns for refund must be authorized by Monoprice within 30 days of the delivery date. There is no restocking fee applied to any returned item(s).
For Replacements: Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Monoprice will only replace item(s) for the exact same item(s) during its warranty period. Sorry, we cannot exchange one item with a different item. The Product ID (PID) must be the same.
Out of Stock or Discontinued Items: If you return a product for replacement and it is Out of Stock or Discontinued when the item is received, you may be contacted by the Monoprice Returns team and offered a suitable replacement or option for a store credit.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please use the label provided when your RMA is issued.
Monoprice is not liable for packages that are lost in transit. It is highly recommended that you use a track able shipping service when you send back your merchandise.
California and Kentucky state residents are subject to sales tax.