- LOW PROFILE TV MOUNT - Ultra-slim wall mount stays only 1 inch flush from the wall for a clean and professional installation. Low profile design is perfect for ultra thin LED, OLED TVs
- HEAVY DUTY FIXED TV BRACKET - 175 lbs of carrying capacity from high-strength steel construction. Mount your TV with peace of mind.
- UNIVERSAL FIT TV BRACKET - VESA compatible with the following patterns 100x100, 200x100, 200x200, 300x100, 300x200, 300x300x 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, 600x400 up to 750 x 450.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Three different TV bracket positions allow height adjustment of TV on the wall plate. This mount is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse TVs.
- LOCKING BAR FOR SECURITY - An antitheft locking bar is attached at the base of the mount. Provide your own padlock to secure and lock your TV to the mount.
Return and Tax Policies
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the 1 Year Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Mount-It! will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use or maintenance. If a defect exists, and Mount-It! is obligated under this warranty, Mount-It! will either (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
The Warranty Period for Mount-It! products purchased from Mount-It! extends 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement Mount-It! product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Mount-It! or 1 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty does not cover products under these conditions:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Improperly operated devices (eg. Assembled incorrectly, mishandling, over loading, etc.)
- No proof of purchase
- Items that are unidentifiable by serial number or otherwise
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Non quality related issues (after 30 days after purchase)
- Free products
- Lost or Stolen Products
OBTAINING A WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. To contact our support team:
1) E-mail us at email@example.com
2) Call (855) 925-5668
Our support team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please include a detailed response with:
- The issue you’re experiencing
- When the issue occurred
- How the issue occurred
- What steps you took before the issue occurred
California state residents are subject to sales tax.