Mount-it Full Motion Articulating LCD LED HDTV Plasma Tilt / Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket (up to VES
Adjustable Extended Arm Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount for LCD, LED & Plasma TV Features: - Scratch resistant & durable steel construction in black finish - 3 way adjustable swivel, tilt & extended arm mount - Adjust angle to view from any seating position in the room - Compatible with LCD, LED & Plasma HDTV with VESA mounting holes up to 400x400mm - Great for saving surface space by mounting to the wall - Built-in bubble level to ensure precise level mount - Two main parts allows for easy and fast set-up - Mounting hardware for concrete and solid block included Specifications: - VESA Hole Pattern: up to 420mm x 410mm (16.54"x 16.14") - Swivel Range: up to 180 - Tilt Range: up to 10 Downward - Arm Extension: 95mm to 575mm (3.74" To 22.64") - Wall Plate Dimensions: 100mm Length x 245mm Height (3.94"x 9.65") - TV Plate Dimensions: 457mm x 203mm (18"x 8") - Maximum weight capacity: 45kg / 99lbs - Color: Black This mount is intended to be installed onto a concrete or brick mounting surface. If you are planning on mounting to a wooden stud, we recommend contacting a professional installer as this mount does NOT include the necessary hardware for mounting to a wooden stud.
- * 3 way adjustable swivel, tilt & extended arm mount
- * Built-in bubble level to ensure precise level mount
- * Compatible with LCD, LED & Plasma HDTV with VESA mounting holes up to 400x400mm
- * Mounting hardware for concrete and solid block included
- * Scratch resistant & durable steel construction in black finish
- Color Class : Black
- Mount Type : Tilt/Articulating
Return and Tax Policies
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the 1 Year Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Mount-It! will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use or maintenance. If a defect exists, and Mount-It! is obligated under this warranty, Mount-It! will either (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
The Warranty Period for Mount-It! products purchased from Mount-It! extends 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement Mount-It! product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Mount-It! or 1 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty does not cover products under these conditions:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Improperly operated devices (eg. Assembled incorrectly, mishandling, over loading, etc.)
- No proof of purchase
- Items that are unidentifiable by serial number or otherwise
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Non quality related issues (after 30 days after purchase)
- Free products
- Lost or Stolen Products
OBTAINING A WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. To contact our support team:
1) E-mail us at email@example.com
2) Call (855) 925-5668
Our support team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please include a detailed response with:
- The issue you’re experiencing
- When the issue occurred
- How the issue occurred
- What steps you took before the issue occurred
California state residents are subject to sales tax.