Mount-It! Computer Monitor Wall Mount Arm, Full Motion Tilting Arm For Flat Panel LCD, LED Displays Fits Monitors up to 30 Inches, VESA 75 and 100 Compatible, 33 lb Capacity
MI-405S is a high-quality, durable and cost effective wall mount for your 13-30" LCD and Plasma HD TVs or your computer monitor. This wall mount is very user friendly and easy to install. It comes with compatible types of hardware for various TV monitor models that ensures you use the right hardware for the right type and size of your display.
- Lightweight aluminum construction with electrostatic powder coat finish.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 33 lbs. VESA 75,100 compliant.
- Swivels left and right up to 180 degrees and tilt upwards and downwards up to 15 degrees.
- Will support any size flat panel TV?s between 13" and 30"C.
Return and Tax Policies
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the 1 Year Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Mount-It! will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use or maintenance. If a defect exists, and Mount-It! is obligated under this warranty, Mount-It! will either (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
The Warranty Period for Mount-It! products purchased from Mount-It! extends 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement Mount-It! product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Mount-It! or 1 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty does not cover products under these conditions:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Improperly operated devices (eg. Assembled incorrectly, mishandling, over loading, etc.)
- No proof of purchase
- Items that are unidentifiable by serial number or otherwise
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Non quality related issues (after 30 days after purchase)
- Free products
- Lost or Stolen Products
OBTAINING A WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. To contact our support team:
1) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Call (855) 925-5668
Our support team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please include a detailed response with:
- The issue you’re experiencing
- When the issue occurred
- How the issue occurred
- What steps you took before the issue occurred
California state residents are subject to sales tax.