Bush Business Furniture Series C 48W Return Bridge - 47.7" x 23.3" x 29.8" - File Drawer(s) - Material: Pressboard, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Engineered Wood, Wood - Finish: Dark Cherry, Thermofused Laminate (TFL)
For classic styling with clean lines, select the BBF Series C Collection 48W Return Bridge to create flexible desk space for multi-person workstations and small space solutions. A perfect solution for desk expansion in your home or office, its sturdy design is constructed with 100% thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. The BBF Series C 48W Return Bridge is used to connect two work surfaces for an L- or U-configuration. It can attach to a 72W Bow Front Desk Shell, 72W or 66W Desk Shell or Credenza on left or right. This unit cannot be used alone. Design your custom work area with these complimentary components from the Series C Collection. Create affordable elegance within a functional design. Global Product Type: Returns Color: Hansen Cherry/Graphite Gray Overall Width: 47 3/4 Depth Maximum: 23 3/8 Overall Height: 29 7/8 Top Material: Melamine Base Material: Laminate Top Thickness: 1 For Use With: Bush Series C Bow Front Desk, Rectangular Desks and Credenza Edge Detail Profile: PVC Protective Edge Series Name: Bush Series C Compliance Standards: level 1 Certified Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 45% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 4% Total Recycled Content Percent: 49% Disclaimer Statement: Not freestanding. Use on right or left side of Bow Front Desk or Rectangular Desk to create an L workstation.
- Accepts Keyboard Shelf or Pencil Drawer
- Connects two desk shells as bridge
- Diamond Coat? top surface is scratch and stain resistant
- Modesty panel grommet allows wire access and concealment
- Mounts to any desk as right or left return
Return and Tax Policies
How Do I Return My Order? Is the item you received not what you expected? Did it not work? Whatever the reason, you won't be stuck with an item you cannot use or that you do not want.
We are proud to offer one of the best and most flexible return policies in the office products industry. You may return your purchase to MyOfficeInnovations within 30 days of your receipt of the product for credit as long as the item(s) are in their original packaging.
Please keep in mind that once your order has been placed, it cannot be canceled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our Standard Return Policy. Using our Standard Return Policy, please email Rakutenreturns@myofficeinnovations.com with the following information: Company name (if applicable), Your name, Your email address, phone number, Rakuten order #, MyOfficeInnovations order number (this will begin with “OE-” or “WO-“), Item number and quantity of product(s) to be returned, and Condition of product (new, damaged, defective, parts missing).
You must have a Return Authorization number (RA #) prior to returning goods. Our Customer Service team will issue you the RA # and provide you with a distribution center address where the product is to be returned. PLEASE WRITE THIS RA # ON THE SHIPPING LABEL SO WE CAN ENSURE YOU ARE CREDITED PROPERLY.
Shipping charges for delivery and/or return of items will be credited only if we are responsible for the error. We are not responsible for items that do not arrive at our warehouse. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you ship your package in a way that allows you to track the shipment and receive proof of delivery.
All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied. Unfortunately, we cannot take returns of products that have been assembled or modified. Additionally, certain products cannot be returned because neither we nor our suppliers can take them back.
The FDA restricts and prohibits the return of food and drug products. If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us. What If My Order Arrives Damaged? Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important.
If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. The damaged item will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
What If My Order Arrives and I am Shorted an Item? Please notify us within 5 business days from the date of the signed delivery ticket of the item shorted. If notified within 5 business days we will send out the shorted item at no charge.
MyOfficeInnovations collects and remits sales tax to all fifty (50) states and the District of Columbia.