With dual 80mm fans cooling your system, the Power Supply keeps running smoothly. It comes with an automatic setting to adjust the fan speed according to the level of heat. The hotter your system, the faster the fan spins, and the faster your system cools. With great ventilation, you no longer have to worry about your system overheating. It is dual PCI-E connectors ready for your graphic rendered fun.
- Product Type Power Supply
- Manufacturer Part Number CTI-700B
- Manufacturer Coolmax Technology, Inc
- Product Model CTI-700B
- Product Name CTI-700B ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- Product Series CTI
- Brand Name Coolmax
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Height 3.5"
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 6"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Output Power 700 W
- Output Voltage 3.3 V DC @ 28 A
- Output Voltage 5 V DC @ 28 A
- Output Voltage 12 V DC @ 18 A
- Output Voltage 12 V DC @ 16 A
- Output Voltage -12 V DC @ 500 mA
- Output Voltage 5 V DC @ 3 A
- Number of Fans 2
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
|Brand||TOP & Tech|
|Manufacturer||TOP & Tech|
Return and Tax Policies
Thank you for contacting OneDealOutlet support regarding your Rakuten order. Please return the item in it's original condition/content, packaging and a copy of the purchase record back to:
6405 Inducon Drive West
RMA (write your order ID here)
Sanborn, NY 14132
Please do not use the product box as the shipping box and do not write anything on the product box, please keep it as new as possible.
(1) All returns must be shipped within 5 business days after we have accepted your return
request. Failing to do so may void the return request. We do not accept software or
consumable products that has been opened/used.
(2) Please be advised that there will be restocking fees and shipping fee is non-refundable for
non-defective/unwanted items. If the item is unopened, 15% restocking will be applied. If the
item is opened but in sell-able condition, 25% restocking fee will be applied.
(3) Defective items can be returned for replacement. For refund, we reserve the right to test all
defective returns and impose a customer fee equal to 25% of the product sales price if the
customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
(4) Any returned product that is damaged through customer misuse, with missing
parts/accessories, without original packaging, or is in unsellable condition due to customer
tampering will result in the customer being charged at a higher restocking fee based on the
condition of the returned product.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree:
(a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other
applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and
(b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands,
damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges
sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.