Transcend TS512MSK64V3N 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module - 4 GB - DDR3 SDRAM - 1333 MHz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 - Non-ECC - Unbuffered - 204-pin - SoDIMM
The TS512MSK64V3N is a 512M x 64bits DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM. The TS512MSK64V3N consists of 16pcs 256Mx8bits DDR3 SDRAMs FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 204-pin printed circuit board. The TS512MSK64V3N is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 204-pin edge connector sockets.
- Product Type RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number TS512MSK64V3N
- Manufacturer Transcend Information, Inc
- Product Model TS512MSK64V3N
- Product Name TS512MSK64V3N 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name Transcend
- Number of Pins 204-pin
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Form Factor SoDIMM
- Length 2.7"
- Width 1.2"
- Device Supported Notebook
- Error Checking Non-ECC
- Signal Processing Unbuffered
- Memory Speed 1333 MHz
- Memory Size 4 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
|Brand||Transcend Information, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transcend Information, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Thank you for contacting OneDealOutlet support regarding your Rakuten order. Please return the item in it's original condition/content, packaging and a copy of the purchase record back to:
6405 Inducon Drive West
RMA (write your order ID here)
Sanborn, NY 14132
Please do not use the product box as the shipping box and do not write anything on the product box, please keep it as new as possible.
(1) All returns must be shipped within 5 business days after we have accepted your return
request. Failing to do so may void the return request. We do not accept software or
consumable products that has been opened/used.
(2) Please be advised that there will be restocking fees and shipping fee is non-refundable for
non-defective/unwanted items. If the item is unopened, 15% restocking will be applied. If the
item is opened but in sell-able condition, 25% restocking fee will be applied.
(3) Defective items can be returned for replacement. For refund, we reserve the right to test all
defective returns and impose a customer fee equal to 25% of the product sales price if the
customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
(4) Any returned product that is damaged through customer misuse, with missing
parts/accessories, without original packaging, or is in unsellable condition due to customer
tampering will result in the customer being charged at a higher restocking fee based on the
condition of the returned product.
You agree that you as buyer and we as seller are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as seller we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree:
(a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other
applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and
(b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands,
damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges
sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.