Black-plated stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Uni-directional rotating black-plated bezel. Black dial with grey hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case size: 44 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving. Sport watch style. Nixon Ranger Mens Watch A508001.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
Any new, unworn purchased good may be returned within 30 days of shipping the good for a refund(excluding shipping and handling costs). Keep in mind, the shipping and insurance charges will be deducted from the total refund. A Return Merchandise Authorization may be retrieved by contacting passthewatch. The returned good must be in new condition, with all the provided tags and stickers intact. The good must also be returned in original box/packaging, including all the material, unmarked warranty cards, manuals, and given accessories. Any wear on the good or absence of any of the mentioned items, will result in the refusal of the return.
*If your receive a good with any noticeable damages or the good is not what you ordered, you have five days from the receipt of your purchase to contact E Watch Stock in order to make the necessary corrections.
*We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third party shipper is used.
How to return or exchange an item - (email us at email@example.com)
1. To return, request a Return Merchandise Authorization number from passthewatch. Receiving an RMA does not guarantee a return until the item is inspected to meet the conditions for return. RMA numbers are only valid for ten days.
2. Place the package into a shipping carton.
3. Please include the invoice and the reason for your return. Specify defects if necessary.
4. DO NOT place sticker or shipping labels on the original manufacturer&rsquo;s box.
5. Write the RMA number on the shipping carton.
6. We recommend sending the good with an insured and traceable company. Return shipping charges and insurance are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
*If the order was shipped via ground shipping, the initial shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
Tax Policy: Items Shipped within CA will be subject to Sales Tax. No Tax outside of CA.