Canon DVD Starter KitIncludes SoftCase SC-A70, BP-208 Battery, DVD-R (3)Compatible with DC10/DC20DC22/DC40/DC50/DC220/DC230.The Canon DVD Camcorder Starter Kit! Now you can take your Mini DV or DVD Camcorder anywhere you go, safely! The Canon DVDCamcorder Starter Kit is the perfect accessory for those who like to travel well equipped! Never worry that your precious memories are going to get damaged or lost amongst your luggage. With the soft, compact carrying case, you can be sure your Canon Camcorder is cozy and safe! Tote extra storage media, adapters, and other useful accessories.Features* Compact Soft Carrying Case: Soft, durable case to carry and protect your Canon camcorder.* Battery Pack BP-208: Rechargeable battery allows you to keep on shooting, so you'll never miss a precious moment. (Battery recording time may vary slightly depending on model) * (3) Mini DVD-R Discs: Record up to 60 minutes of video on each disc. (XP: 20min., SP:30min., LP:60min.)
- Product Type Camcorder Starter Kit
Manufacturer Part Number 0802B004
Manufacturer Canon, Inc
Product Model 0802B004
Product Name Camcorder Starter Kit
Brand Name Canon
Canon VIXIA HR10 Digital Camcorder
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.