For photographer's on-the-go, Canon offers a comprehensive line of accessories. Canon's camera cases are built specially to help protect EOS and PowerShot digital camera models. Canon camera bags and cases can accommodate a number of different camera configurations and are built to the highest standards to ensure comfort and safety. Other travel accessories such as cables, straps, and waterproof cases provide reliability and high performance. Perfect for basic scuba diving and snorkeling, waterproof cases provide easy access to many photographic controls, such as white balance adjustment. They can also be useful on land, protecting against snow, sand, dust, and humidity.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 1059B001
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model SC-A70
- Product Name SC-A70 Soft Case
- Brand Name Canon
- Application/Usage Camera
- Canon Camcorders - GL1, GL2
- Canon Camcorders - DC10 or DC20
- Canon Camcorders - Elura 50, 60, 65, 70, 80, 85, 90
- Canon Camcorders - XL1, XL1S, XL2, XL2 Body kit
- Canon Camcorders - Optura 10, 100MC, 20, 200MC, 30, 300, 40, 400, 400 Coach Edition Gift Set, 50, 500, 60, 600, S1
- Canon Camcorders - ZR10, ZR100, ZR20, ZR200, ZR300, ZR30MC, ZR40, ZR400, ZR50MC, ZR60, ZR65MC, ZR70MC, ZR80, ZR85, ZR90
- Color Gray
- Accessibility Clamshell
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.