The HP iPAQ Expanding Nylon Case is customized for your HP iPAQ Pocket PC with or without expansion jackets. This HP iPAQ Case's elastic sides allows the case to expand to fit the iPAQ Pocket PC with most expansion jackets. Includes an internal pocket for PC cards and a belt loop for easy carrying.
- Product Type Carrying Case
Manufacturer Part Number CQHN01
Manufacturer Targus Group International
Product Name Carrying Case
Brand Name Targus
Application/Usage Handheld PC
- Audiovox PDA - 2032SP , Thera PDA2032
- BlackBerry PDA - 5810 , 6200 series , 6510 , 6700 series , 7200 series
- Casio PDA - Cassiopeia BE-300 , Cassiopeia E-125 , Cassiopeia E-200 , Cassiopeia EM-500
- Dell PDA - Axim X5
- Garmin PDA - iQue 3600
- HandEra PDA - HandEra 330
- Handspring PDA - Treo 180 , Treo 270 , Treo 300 , Treo 90 , Visor , Visor Deluxe , Visor Edge , Visor Neo , Visor Platinum , Visor Prism , Visro Pro
- Hewlett-Packard PDA - iPAQ 1900 Series , iPAQ 3150 , iPAQ 3650 , iPAQ 3835 , iPAQ 3870 , iPAQ 3900 Series , iPAQ 5450 , iPAQ h1910 , iPaq H1940 , iPaq h1945 , iPaq H2210 , iPaq h2215 , iPaq H3850 , iPaq h5150 , iPAQ h5450 , iPaq H5550 , iPaq h5555 , Jornada 520 , Jornada 525 , Jornada 547 , Jornada 548 , Jornada 564 , Jornada 567
- Palm PDA - i705 , IIIC , IIIxe , m100 , m105 , m125 , m130 , m500 , m505 , m515 , Tungsten C , Tungsten T , Tungsten T2 , Tungsten W , VIIx , Vx , Zire , Zire 71
- RIM PDA - 850 , 875 , 950 , 957
- Sharp PDA - Zaurus SL-5500 , Zaurus SL-5600
- Sony PDA - CLIE PEG-N610C , CLIE PEG-N710C , CLIE PEG-N760 , CLIE PEG-N760C , Clie PEG-NR70V , CLIE PEG-NX60 , CLIE PEG-NX70V , CLIE PEG-NX73V , CLIE PEG-S320 , CLIE PEG-S360 , CLIE PEG-SJ20 , CLIE PEG-SJ22 , CLIE PEG-SJ30 , CLIE PEG-SJ33 , CLIE PEG-SL10 , CLIE PEG-T415 , CLIE PEG-T615 , CLIE PEG-T665C , CLIE PEG-TG50
- ViewSonic PDA - V35
- Zayo PDA - A600EXE , A600PPC
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.