Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Powerful contact management features help you manage all customer and prospect information in one place. Develop professional marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You will learn new features rapidly using improved menus that present the right tools when you need them.
- Product Type Software Suite Manufacturer Part Number 269-11094 Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com Product Name Office 2007 Professional License Quantity 1 PC License Pricing Standard License Type Complete Product Suite Contents
- Access 2007
- Accounting Express 2007
- Excel 2007
- Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- PowerPoint 2007
- Publisher 2007
- Word 2007 Software Name Office 2007 Professional - Complete Product Features
- Spend less time learning new software with improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them
- Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search
- Protect yourself with improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters
- Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready without spending hours on formatting and refinements
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that also will appear on your calendar
- Use the new Office Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow up
- Use new templates and tools in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes
- Use new tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively
- Centralize all contact, prospect, and customer information including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks - using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Record all types of communications with each customer in one place including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks using the customizable dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office
- Track project related information in one place including e-mail, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to others using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements including logo, colors, fonts, and business information using Office Publisher 2007
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates, and more than 100 blank publication types provided by Office Publisher 2007
- Reuse text, graphics, and design elements, and convert content from one publication type to another with Office Publisher 2007
- Use Office Publisher 2007 to combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create personalized print and e-mail materials, and build custom collateral such as catalogs and datasheets
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Create more dynamic presentations from an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts using Office PowerPoint 2007
- Create powerful charts, SmartArt diagrams, and tables, and then quickly preview formatting changes using the new graphics tools in Office Word 2007, Office Excel 2007, and Office PowerPoint 2007
- Create databases, even if you have no prior experience using Office Access 2007
- Use a library of predefined database tracking applications for the most common business processes that are included with Office Access 2007
- Manage Office Access 2007 databases more intuitively using the new task-based user interface and the new datasheet view, which is similar to Excel
- Create reports in Office Access 2007 with a single click, and use improved tools to filter, sort, group, and subtotal data
- Fil Software Sub Type Office Suite Language Support English
Work more efficiently and effectively:
Manage all your customer and contact information in one place:
Create professional marketing materials and campaigns in-house:
Find, use, and manage information more effectively:
- License Type : Full Product
- Operating System Family : Windows XP Home
- Media Format : DVD-ROM
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.