Bose OE2i Audio Headphones - Stereo - White - Mini-phone - Wired - Gold Plated - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural
What better sound looks like
Lifelike audio and lightweight comfort. These on-ear headphones give you both, at home or on the move. Put them on and rediscover your favorite music with more nuances, deeper lows and clearer highs than you may have ever noticed. And the sleek, slim design looks great, too, in your choice of black or white.
Advanced acoustic design for more depth and clarity from your music
Comfortable and lightweight, with soft, memory-foam cushions that conform to your ears
Sleek, on-ear fit; headphones fold flat in the case for easy storage and travel
Control your music and take calls using the 3-button inline remote and mic (OE2i model only)
- Host Interface Mini-phone
Product Type Headset
Manufacturer Part Number 346019-0030
Manufacturer Bose Corporation
Product Model OE2i
Product Name OE2i Audio Headphones
Brand Name Bose
Earpiece Design Over-the-head
Earpiece Type Binaural
Microphone Design On-cable
- OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- In-line Mic : True
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.