When you want to have it all, including the ability to shift smoothly between the worlds of play and productivity, there's Windows Vista Ultimate. You'll never have to worry about having the most advanced capabilitiesthey're all here. This edition of Windows Vista offers an advanced, business-focused infrastructure, mobile productivity, and a premium home digital entertainment experience, all in a single offering.
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
License Type Complete Product
Manufacturer Part Number 66R-02261
License Pricing Standard
Software Sub Type Client
License Quantity 1 PC
Software Name Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 1 - Complete Product
Manufacturer Website Address www.microsoft.com
Rely on comprehensive safety features:
- Take advantage of all Windows Vista safety features to help protect your computer, your information, and your family from accidents and malicious software.
- Take advantage of comprehensive productivity features including Instant Search, Complete PC Backup and Restore, network support including domain join, and Windows SuperFetch.
- Windows Vista Ultimate includes Windows Media Center so that you can enjoy your entire digital entertainment library on your PC or on your television.
- Windows Mobility Center, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and Tablet and Touch Technology are just some of the features that make staying productive on the road easier, and safer, than ever. Language Support English Product Type Operating System
Always be ready to work:
Enjoy complete entertainment:
Take it all with you, more safely:
- Media Format : DVD-ROM
- Operating System Family : Windows XP Home
- License Type : Full Product
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.