Packed with the smartest features, the Kensington PocketMouse Pro Wireless allows you to work without cords and on any surface. The USB wireless receiver stows easily inside the mouse so there's just one thing to carry. Built-in power saving technology turns off the mouse when traveling, saving battery life and replacement hassle. Add a rotating USB connector, low-battery indicators, a 3ft range, and it's easy to see why PocketMouse Pro Wireless is the most intelligent mobile mouse on the market.
- Pointing Device Host Interface USB Product Type Mouse Manufacturer Part Number 66602 Manufacturer ACCO Brands Corporation Product Name PocketMouse Pro Wireless Mouse Product Line PocketMouse Brand Name Kensington Device Supported Computer Color Metallic Height 1.5" Width 2.4" Depth 4.4" Movement Detection Optical Pointing Device Connectivity Technology Wireless Pointing Device Wireless Technology Radio Frequency Scroller Type Scroll Wheel Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Silver
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.